Full-time, based in Malta
Reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
+ Job Description
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to join our team and help us make the Livespins brand look as great as possible across all our marketing efforts. You will form part of the Marketing team and support the mission of making Livespins famous towards both the iGaming industry as well as with players and streamers. You are in touch with the latest pop-culture design trends, especially across social media platforms i.e. TikTok and your starting point is always the target audience you are trying to communicate with.
+ We believe that we need someone who;
- Has a strong portfolio showcasing your style of graphic design
- Experience in graphic design and asset production for both print and digital marketing
- Capable of creating rich impactful visuals for various social media platforms
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and other relevant software
- Knowledge of After Effects or other motion graphics/video editing software will be considered an asset
- A keen eye for detail and ensure brand guidelines are consistent across everything we do
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment with focus on speed and problem solving
- Works and manages time in a highly structured and efficient manner
- Has excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Has high energy, a positive attitude and believes team-work is crucial to success
- Bonus points if you are familiar with the world of streaming i.e. Twitch, Kick, streamer economy, pop culture, TikTok trends, influencer marketing or community building.
+ What will you do;
- Support the Marketing team with any visual needs they will have to support our marketing efforts
- Create assets for both print and digital media across all marketing channels
- Design for stands for trade shows and events in collaboration with agencies
- Product marketing efforts i.e. sales presentations, flyers, invitations
- Social media assets
- All other marketing efforts aimed at the industry as they evolve over time
- Create in-product graphics and art for various campaigns.